Lyme Blaster (30ml/1oz)
Lyme Blaster is a vet-recommended and all natural tick bite treatment designed to prevent infection after the tick has been removed.
Lyme disease is an infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi, a type of bacteria called a spirochete that is carried inside the stomachs of ticks. In some cases mites and biting flies can also transmit the bacteria. The spirochete is able to wrap around cells and actually form a cyst like wall around itself which enables it to make its home anywhere in the body. It is an insidious bacterium that one it is in the bloodstream, looks for places to hide and becomes very difficult to treat. A tick needs to feed for 12 to 36 hours (there are cases of only 2 hours) before it transmits the spirochete as well many other types of bacteria.
With an army of powerful anti-bacterial, anti-infectious, bactericidal essential oils and a potent flower essence, the area where the tick has been will be flooded with the deep penetrating and quickly absorbed action of Lyme Blaster's properties. We have chosen strong but gentle to the skin oils and infusions that encompass a complete healing including attacking the bacteria, soothing the irritation, taking down inflammation, and raising the vibration of the bacteria to change the level of its destructiveness.
- Tea Tree Select is grown on a special plantation in New South Wales and contains the highest percentage of the most active healing aromatic molecule, Terpinene-4. The normal range of this alcohol is commercial tea tree is 30-36%, but in Select it is 43.1%
- Leleshwa is in the sage family that comes from Southern Africa and its uses are numerous and impressive among them its very strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Animals actually rub against this shrub to protect and remove ticks and other biting critters.
- Spike Lavender with its strong camphor compounds is a powerful anti-bacterial especially with anaerobic (yes, the spirochete is anaerobic) bacteria.
- Teasel is a wild energetic flower found along roadsides or just about anywhere. It resembles a thistle but its flowertops and roots are extremely valuable in their ability to calm and raise vibration.
- We know that Rickettsia can only survive inside other cells and Babesia (which have many many sub species) is a protozoan blood parasite that prefer to live in red blood cells. Both are common in Hong Kong Brown Dog ticks}. Lyme Blaster has been effective on both Rickettsia and Babesia.
- Topical use only
- Shake well
- Put one drop on the tick bite area allowing it to absorb completely.
- Use twice a day until redness and swelling are gone.
Therapeutic grade EO of African Sage, Tea Tree Select, Spike Lavender, and other EO's in a base of Hazelnut and St John's Wort infusion. Flower essence of Teasel